Monday, May 17, 2010

Vacation to Kari's!

So this week we are in Colorado this week visiting Kari! I am going to go running with Kari tonight and I am going to try and make it to a gym tomorrow, but traveling has thrown my diet for a loop! I ate some crap from McDonalds this week and I felt so crappy but I STILL ATE IT! uh...

On the upside I got to go to Karis gym and climb the rock wall. It was SOOO freaking fun! Justin also completely rocked the wall and I cant wait to keep doing this kind of new exercise at home.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That sounds like so much fun. i had this horrible experience climbing a huge rock fire place at a girl scout camp when i was little that pretty much cured me of the desire to EVER do it again. wonder how it would be now... things that make you go HMMMM????

Hope you're having fun! Give Karilynn a BIG hug for me!

Moi said...

Lucky lady. Sounds like a great way to sweat out the McCrappies. Oh and a hint for McDonalds, go for a thai salad with grilled chicken. Throw out the dressing. It is really good. If you need something salty, steal a couple of fries off of someone. You feel so much better.