Wednesday, February 17, 2010

slow and steady, I will win this race!

This week has so far been a good one. I am realizing that because I am not putting ALL my effort into weight loss like last month my small losse mean so much more. It feels like something I could do for the rest of my life, where last month that seemed really overwhelming. Now my diet hasnt been perfect and I havent been eating clean like I would like but I have been making better choices while still accepting that right now perfect isnt an option. That acceptance is going to be key in maintaining my weight loss over the next year.


Wow 3lbs loss has never seemed so good!

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

3 lbs puts you at what? 135?!!? You are amazing! I'm excited for you and thrilled that you are happy about it! Slow and steady does the job! LOVE YOU!