Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Then and now pics

So this month for me has really been about realizing how far I have come in life, not just weight loss, but everything. In the past 3 years I have gone from being an overweight mom of 2 and an unhappy/unhealthy, depressed, stressed person to a very Healthy happy mother of 4 gorgeous children, as well as an incredibly PROUD of who I have become and where I am going. Since this comp started I have lost 23lbs and gained more self confidence than I ever knew was possible. Today I took my kids swimming and I proudly wore a bikini! Well a tankini but still I was in a public place and wore a 2 piece suit. It was huge!


In light of that I wanted to share a little peek at the last few years and the difference this comp has made...




This is me three years ago...



This is me 7 years ago...





And this is me now...

I know these are bad pictures but I didn't really get in that many by choice and even fewer had my face so it was slim pickins'. Karilynn is creating a collage for me and that I think will show the changes over this comp much better, but I just needed to see it and share it while it was fresh and I was feeling brave. If you would have asked me last December if I thought I would actually lose weight in this comp my answer would certainly have been no but as we all know the force and motivation Karilynn brings are forces to be reckoned with!








2 comments:

Kim said...

You look wonderful. Congratulations! =)

Mindy said...

It is so amazing to see how far you have come!!! You look seriously fantastic! I can't wait for June 12th!!!!
Keep up the good work