Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Each New Day

Ok so after my last post I really had to decide how to approach this comp for me. I realize I am not going to be reaching my potential if I am always stressed out. So here are my goals for this week:

1) Keep track of what I am actually eating! I always have a way of making things seem worse than they are, so I will find out how bad I really am eating (or not).

2)Exercise with my hubby 4 nights this week and do 15-20 min myself on the days I can't exercise with him.

3)Not weigh myself more than once per day and less than that if I can resist.

Thats it, I am not going to set a weight loss goal for this week. I hope this small set of goals will help to make this dreaded week two not only bearable but enjoyable!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Keep your focus and you will succeed!