Thursday, January 21, 2010

Water, ah so nice!

So not only have I been drinking my water everyday (which is amazing to me) but i have found a new form of exercise that I LOVE. Last night I took a water aerobics class with my SIL and it was amazing! Not only do I feel like I had an awesome workout, but it was fun and I do not ache like I do after a land workout. Dont get me wrong I can feel it but Im not taking advil to get through the day. An added bonus is I saw my lowest number on the scale so far this morning. I think I might have a new addiction and this time its a healthy one!

Oh and anyone who wants to join in on the fun, its like $3 bucks a class for nonmembers at the Lehi Legacy center and they have classes everyday! I would love to have more people to exercise with!

2 comments:

Amy Davis said...

Who's the teacher? Lisa? What time? Sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

Aww, I just moved away from Lehi 6mo ago....and I MISS the Legacy! Congrats on the water aerobics, though!