Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I finally got it!!

Ok, so after months of wanting and weeks of trying I finally have in my hands P90X !!! I love these workouts and have been doing them at work once a week for the past three months and have seen such a change in my flexibility and strength, that I cannot wait to see what progress I make doing the program correctly! The very best part though is that my husband (Justin who is also in this comp) likes them enough to do them with me. We have tried other videos and he hated ALL of them until P90X. I think this is a great first step towards great results for us both!

Oh I almost forgot to mention the othe great part about him doing them with me, I dont have to fight for the time without him, so I may actually get to exercise without an arguement! LOVE IT!

~Here to a great first week everyone~

No comments: