Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Started

Well, Hello everyone!

I guess a good place to start this comp is to tell a little about myself. I am a 24 yr. old mother of 4 children ages 5, 4, 2, and 8 months. I also am an employee and a soon to be nursing student, because of this I have not made much time for me in the past few years. Thats what this comp means for me, a chance to take a little time and effort for myself. I am 5ft 3in and my current weight is about 150lbs. My goal weight is 125lbs, but mostly my goal is to be able to keep up with my kids this summer. I will post pics as soon as Kari posts the household item.

So as my children would say "LETS ROCK AND ROLL BABY! YEAH!~"

3 comments:

Grace said...

Awesome! Good luck with your nursing program, too. My brother just finished his B.S. in nursing this past summer and he loves his job. I'm looking forward to this competition. :)

Karilynn said...

WAHOO!! Rock and Roll! ;) So THRILLED you are doing this! I hope you manage to find the time you need for YOU.. cause honestly.. I don't know how you find time to pee let alone to exercise!

Stephanie said...

This is the perfect time to be committing to your health. Parenthood plus nursing equals high stress, and implelenting healthy habits NOW will pay off in the long run. Best of luck!
weight loss