Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3rd day of tracking

Breakfast- 1/3 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1 cup coffee with creamer

Lunch- 2 egg whites, salad no dressing with salsa, 1 ham and cheese sandwhich on a sandwhich thin, and 1 bottle of water.

Snack- 3/4 cup honey bunches with oats and almonds in 1/2 cup skim milk, diet soda, and a bottle of water

Snack- 1 stick celery with peanut butter

Dinner- 4oz grilled pork, 1/3 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup steamed veggies, 1 bottle of water, and 1/3 cup ice cream

Snack-1 navel orange and another bottle of water


I think today was a great day. I had lots of water and got in 2.5 work outs! I did a turbo kick class for the first time and it was SO fun, I just wish I was more coordinated! I think having done a P90X kempo workout earlier really help me prep for the class though. I really think I will make that a regular thing, wednesday nights at the legacy center at 7pm if anyone wants to join me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're doing great Jess! Keep it moving!