Saturday, March 6, 2010

March madness

Wow, I knew I was feeling really good this last month about maintaining my new lifestyle even though I was now living a very different hectic life. Most people I know are talking about how when they started nursing school they GAINED and that was a really scary reality for me. But I have been able to not only survive nursing school, but thrive in it PLUS I have lost some weight. Even with all of that I never thought I had winning losses, I just wasnt that into the numbers this month, then yesterday when Kari told me I would be in the top it was like christmas.





Then I saw these and looking at the changes in my body almost made me cry!!!

How amazing is it when you can see changes like this!
















I am so almost there my goal weight is less than 5lbs away and I can feel it now...

Watch out world here I come!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

you freaking ROCK!!!!
Keep on pushing!

Ellura said...

Wow, you look great! And while in nursing school... I don't know how you do it. Congrats on placing this month.

Karilynn said...

I LOVE YOUR PICS!! They make me cry and wish I could come visit you just to see your awesome bod! Seriously... we could totally share pants! ;o) LOVE YOU!! Love seeing you so confidant in your pics. You look fantastic. ANd you SO DESERVE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOU!