Friday, March 19, 2010

Rollercoasters and ferris wheels!

Have you ever felt like this weight loss journey is a theme park full of different rides? Some weeks its like you are on a ferris wheel just going up and down in circle watching the world go by in awe as you go. Other days its like a roller coaster that takes you up and down, sometimes all the way upside down! At the end you feel a thrill and drive to do it again.

This month has mostly been a ferris wheel. I am ok with that I mean althought the scale isnt changing I know that my habits are sticking and that my body is changing in amazing ways. Just yesterday talking about getting body fat testing done and making fitness not weight goals. Then today I woke up and stepped on the scale like I do everyday, and I saw a number I have never seen (128.8). This was a double edge sword, opening up all these feelings of maybe I can really loose more. Then tonight I weighed myself again because that what i do when I see new loses, and to my dismay I am up A LOT (132.6) and although yesterday I would have been accepting of this and calm, today I am PISSED! I really think I am about to start my period (1 week early) and the weight will go, but it still doesnt make gains like that feel ok. I am starting to really hate having cycles again, I havent had them in 6 years and I am NOT accustomed to this hormonal ride that is being a woman. Does anyone have any good PMS remedies that will help with the emotional and physical issues I am having? I hate feeling like I am going crazy for a week every month!

No comments: