Thursday, March 11, 2010

My 4th day

So today I feel like I was eating all day!! Have you ever felt like that? so this isnt broke up into meals and snack because I ate it all throughout the day. I did drink 6.5 bottles of water today and 1 diet soda, trying to not eat as much but it didnt really workout.

Today I ate:
1/3 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
1 cup coffee with creamer

6 triscuts
100 cal pack almonds

1 ham and cheese sandwhich thin
1 navel orange
1 south beach diet bar

1 pack of 100cal yogurt covered pretzels

2 helpings of taco salad with black beans, ground turkey, lettuce, salsa, cheese, and 1 half of a taco shell.

1 kashi bar

I guess its not much more than I usually eat but it sure felt like it! The biggest bummer in my day is that I didnt get to exercise, hope tomorrow I can make it happen. Kari is coming to town this weekend and I think its gonna be a blast!!

No comments: