Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 2 food journal

Breakfast~ 1 cup coffee, 1 bottle water

Snack~1 kashi bar and 100cal pack of almonds

Lunch~ 2-3oz roast beef in a spinach wrap with cheese, 7 tortilla chips, and LOTS of salsa on everything + a bottle of water

snack~ 1 whole fruit bar (frozen), 100 cal bag of popcorn, 2 hard boiled egg whites, 2 bottles of water

Dinner~ 4oz turkey loaf, 1/2 cup carrots, 1 large artichoke with 1 tsp butter, and one diet soda

Snack~ 1/3 apple, 2tbsp peanut butter and celery, and 1 more water bottle.

Kinda bummed that I missed breakfast today but I got all my water in!

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

WoW! Think how many more calories you would have burned if you had revved that metabolism up first thing in the morning with FOOD!! The day looks pretty dang awesome! I'm so so excited to see you this weekend. Every time I think about it.. I pee a little! ;o) LOVE YOU!!