Monday, March 1, 2010

New awakenings

This week I have had a mental epiphany. You know one of those moments where you are like "AH HA!" I get this. I realized that not only do I weight less now than I did before I had ANY children, let alone 4. I weigh less now than I did on my wedding day. I am also less that 8 lbs away from my goal. I lost that in the first three weeks of this comp! I can and will totally meet that goal this month.

I am going to get there by doing a few simple things and here they are:

1) Drink my WATER!!! since karis challenge I have totally let this go and returned to my old Nasty diet pop habits.

2)Do a P90X video 4 days a week and at least 20 min of alternate exercise on the other days.

3) continue to eat mostly clean food and when at work eat SMALL portions or salads when available.

OK, now I have made my commitments to everyone and will check in weekly with my results. I would love to only have 6 lbs left to loose by Friday. Happy weigh in week!

5 comments:

Karilynn said...

I love this! Isn't it incredible to reach places you never thought you would be! CONGRATS on your success. I have NO DOUBT that you will reach your goal by April 5th!

Grace said...

That's awesome! So close to your goal! I think it will be really great for you to reach it and still have the comp to help you with maintainance. I'm not expecting to reach my ultimate goal of 125 during the comp (though I think I'll be closer than I've ever been!), and I'm a bit leery of how well I'll be able to maintain.

Spitfire said...

WOW, Congratulations. You must be elated. You'll totally be at goal before spring even fully gets going. I can't wait to be able to say I'm that close to goal. :o)

Brandy said...

congratulations on your taking 3rd this month!!!!! Awesome!!

M and A said...

congrats on being one of the winners this month! you look GREAT!