Monday, March 8, 2010

Food journal day 1

I am not very good at this journal thing. I always had a journal but funny things is around day three the entries just stopped. So this week will be a challenge for me but I will succeed I mean look at the amazing things I have done this comp, I mean I have even drank water, anyone who knows me know that this has been the one thing I was NEVER able to do. So I guess if I can do that I can do this too, its only for 7 days right?

So I suppose I should start with day 1:

Breakfast~ 1 cup coffee with creamer, 1/3 cup oatmeal with dried fruit and an egg white omlet (Both food items I shared with my two boys)

Snack~1 kashi mocha bar and 1 bottle water

Lunch~ a 210 cal steamer meal and 1 cup broccoli (and a diet soda)

Snack~1 south beach diet chocolate almond bar (100cal) and 1/2 bottle of water

Dinner~4 1/2 oz tri-tip, 1 cob corn w/ 1/2 tsp country crock, and 3/4 cup red beans and rice, plus a diet soda

Snack~1/2 navel orange, 100cal pack of chocolate pretzels, diet soda, and 1 bottle of water

Bedtime~1bottle of water and 2 starburst candies

That has been my day, seems like so much when you type it all out!

2 comments:

Jack said...

sounds to me like you could use some more protein in your diet. just a suggestion

Jessica B said...

Yeah that was a really low protien day wasnt it?