Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crap!

I have been so swamped this week with school and work that I completely forgot to blog! I mean I know that I am not really in the running to win anything, but I am still bugged that I forgot to blog.

So my fun news for today...I got my new Nike plus sportband! I am way excited to get to just get to go run and not try and pre-measure runs and watch the clock for times. This little band is going to make my run more fun and less stress. I also got some KT tape which I hope will help my knees during the longer runs.

Downside is that I spent too much time in the running store and fell in love with some majorly cute and expensive running clothes and gadgets! They also helped me with a shoe fitting and I found some AMAZING fitting shoes. The Nike pegasis is what i think its called and they are 90 bucks! OUCH, this running thing could get expensive!

No comments: